Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29

Weight - 189.5lbs

I read that often times when your body is in a fast it will try to heal old wounds.  I don't know about that, but I do know that everyday something is achy.  Not bad.  Just sore.  Today it is my gums.  This could be because of all my tongue exercises a couple days ago but just in case I have started brushing and flossing again.  Toughen em up.  I am thankful that every other ache I have had passes before the new one starts.  lol.  He won't give us more than we can bear right?

I am so thankful for my future nephew.  A lot of my prayers lately have been heading in that direction.  For Levi, and Paul and Luci.  My brother and sister in law are adopting.  And the birth mom is supposed to be induced on Tuesday.  I know they'd appreciate a quick prayer on their behalf if you already haven't.

I am thankful for our youth group.  We had 18 teens in our class Wednesday night!  That is a ton for us considering everyone else in the church on Wednesday constitutes less than 30.  They are a good bunch of kids.

I am thankful for baby Hank, David, and Elly.  God is truly good.  And I am so excited for Jon and Jackie, Steven and Julie, Tony and Jessie, Aaron and Cindy who will be having their little ones in the next couple months.

I like that song Count you Blessings.  It helps get me feeling great about another wonderful day today.

A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment