Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27

Having some weird feelings.  I have become obsessed with my tongue.  I don't know if its OCD or what but I keep pushing my tongue on the top of my mouth, the back of my teeth, chew on it, and think about moving it around my mouth.  Its hard not to think about it.  I was reading about OCD and it said sometimes OCD people have messed up serotonin levels.  I don't know if my fast is throwing things off or if I am simply going through a phase but I tried doing a bunch of tongue exercises this morning to make it so tired I wouldn't think about it so much. .....it worked!  Mostly!

 Haven't weighed today but the last couple days have been the same.

I have realized I need to start drinking more.  I think I was getting a little dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment