Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37

Weight 177.5 lbs

In some ways I feel like I have already reached the end of my fast.  Starting last Wednesday I started thinking.....this time next week I am going to be eating.  Each day is like that.  And now its .....this time next week I won't be seeing anything but the back of my eyelids.   Started  putting stickers on things today so I can differentiate some things by touch.  When I get started with this next week please feel free to call.  I'm sure I will be "looking" for things to keep me busy.  lol.  Although I imagine the first few days everything ....even menial activities will take me much longer to accomplish.

Tomorrow, I'll start back with broths and milk, and various other liquids.  And Wednesday I will start eating again.  Kind of sad to see it go.  God has been so good to me this last 37 days.  I felt so blessed going to the grocery store today.  When I choose.... I can start eating again.  Millions can't.  It made me thankful and hopeful that we as the church can do more to help the multitudes in need.

Super Bowl Sunday.  My prediction is the Packers.  I don't care too much as long as its a good game.


Ezra 8:23 (New International Version, ©2010)

23 So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment