Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32

I thought about counting down now that there are less than 10 days left but for consistency......

H.I.: I found myself driving past convenience stores... that weren't on the way home


D.V.: I found myself I found myself walking through grocery stores....with no intension to buy




I did that today.  Aldi's.  You may ask....why put yourself through the torture?  well.....its kind of interesting....I'm really not hungry in the slightest anymore....not that I wouldn't mind eating.  I just like thinking what it will be like in a little over a week.  It really made me kind of happy and thankful to be walking around the store thinking how good all these things were....How good anything would be.  And being able to do that without being upset to not be enslaved by that physical need was really a pretty wonderful thing.  To be able to recognize the gifts of God and not be enslaved by or dependent on those gifts is great!!!!


I feel blessed today.  Physically, emotionally, spiritually.  Its quite nice. 


Weighed in at 184.5lbs today.  




Starting to mentally prepare for the next "fast".  Getting excited.  I have pretty much been resolved that I can't be on the computer for anything meaningful.  I am going to just be resolved to leave a message on my email letting everyone know and to call me if they need anything.


I am also going to try to start tonight memorizing some phone numbers.


Talked to a friend overseas today and after hearing a little about his living conditions thanked my God above for the wonderful country I live in and the infinite amenities of life I often take for granted.


Hope you are all doing wonderful today!



No comments:

Post a Comment