I have been a little disappointed today because I have been all over the place and no one has asked me about my nose clip yet. I had a whole bunch of vague responses on the ready.
For example: Cashier #1: "Why do you have that thing on your nose?" Me (earnestly): "Because I couldn't risk it."
Cashier #2: "What happened to your nose?" Me (laughing): "Don't be silly, haha... What happened to my nose? ahhhhh...."
Cashier #3: "What's that on your nose?" Me (with surprise on my face as I slowly reach up to my nose): What the.....!!!!!!!??????"
Maybe later today or tomorrow.......
Smells I missed out on the last 24 hours
1. Matt grilling steaks, chicken, and fish last night
2. My flowers in the backyard and the cool breeze
3. Firehouse subs and that smoky smell someone identified
4. My trip to the facilities
5. the Cleanliness level of my current ensemble.
6. The gas pump
7. The vinegar in the salt & vinegar chips
8. The coffee I had last night
9. the garbage
10. teen spirit.
Today I am also experimenting with a painters mask. I may also try RD's idea of vapor rub under the nose. The mask is definitely less painful. I felt like I was bruising my nostrils. Not often we get to say that eh???
Its hard to eat with a nose clip. You can't breath. You have to take a breath, quickly chew your food, and then breath again. Not as easy as it sounds. I guess all your sinus infections have taught you as much.
Well, thats all for now. Smell you later.....
I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.